WBPSC Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because West Bengal PSC (WBPSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 12 Head Master/Head Mistress. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 03 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
WBPSC Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; West Bengal
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Head Master/Head Mistress
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-42000/-
- Grade Scale : Rs. 5600/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have A Second class Master’s degree from a recognized university and A First class Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent recognized by National Council for Teacher Education and 10 years’ continuous teaching experience in a recognized secondary School/Madrasah.
Age Limit :
- 35 to 50 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection made on written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply online WBPSC Vacancy:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12.01.2017 to 03.02.2017.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online : 03.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Offline : 04.01.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement