NRHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because National Health Mission (NRHM Jharkhand) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 330 Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Various. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Walk-in-Screening Test 05 to 09 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
NRHM Jharkhand Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Maharashtra
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Specialist Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 119 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 80000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 110 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 33000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification :
- Specialist Medical Officer : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from MCI recognized institution.
- Medical Officer : MBBS or equivalent Degree from institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.04.2016
- For Specialist Medical Officer & Medical Officer : 45 years
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection made on written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- through Challan
How to apply NRHM Jharkhand Vacancy:
- Interested Candidates may appear for Screening of Testimonals in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant documents, experience certificate, Caste certificate, two passport size photograph & original documents from 05.02.2017 to 09.02.2017.
Important dates :
- Date of Screening of Testimonals : 05 to 09.02.2017 At 10:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement