UPPCL Technician II (Electrical) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2014 : UPPCL Technician II (Electrical) Exam Admit Card 2014 has been uploaded by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Lacks of applicants who have applied for exam they are searching for their UPPCL Technician II (Electrical) Hall Ticket 2014. The Department is going to recruit various vacancies of Technician II (Electrical). Numerous candidates have applied for Technician II (Electrical) Exam 2014. Now UPPCL is going to organize UPPCL Technician II (Electrical) written exam date Saturday, 08 November 2014. More information about UPPCL Technician II (Electrical) Call Letter 2014 is given below..
UPPCL Technician II (Electrical) Admit Card 2014
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity. UPPCL will conduct written exam for 2211 Posts of Technician Grade – II (Trainee) (Electrical).
Written Exam Pattern:-
Eligible candidates will have to undergo objective type written examination.
- The medium of Test will be Hindi and English.
- Candidates will have to choose their medium for test at the time of applying for the post, which cannot be changed subsequently.
- The test will be in two parts. Part-I will consist of multiple-choice questions of the Technical Subject i.e Electrical and Part-II will consist of multiple choice questions on Aptitude, General knowledge, General Hindi etc.
- The successful candidates in written test shall be short listed for Personal Interview as per criteria laid down by the Management.
- The number of candidates to be called for Trade Test/Personal Interview shall depend upon the number of Trainees to be inducted.
- The list of successful candidates will be made available at UPPCL website and short listed candidates will have to appear for Trade Test/ Personal Interview before the Company’s Selection Board.