RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 05 Assistant Professor. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 10 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details ; 2017
Job Location; Kerala
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 05 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8000/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have a medical qualification included in schedule I & II or part III of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and PG qualification ie., MD in applicable regulation.
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to post : 46 years as on 10.03.2017
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of the Director, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may apply in advise application form along with s self-attested copies of Certificates to prove Age, Caste, Qualification, Experience and DD send to the Director, Post Box No. 2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695 011 on or before 10.03.2017.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Acceptance of application form : 10.03.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement