APSC Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Assam PSC (APSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of Field Publicity Officer. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 17 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
APSC Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Arunachal Pradesh
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Field Publicity Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from any acknowledge university
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to posts : 18 to 30 years as on 17.03.2017\
Age of Relaxation :
- APSC candidates & other : 05 years
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-for APST & Rs.150/- for General Candidates through Demand Draft/ IPO in favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111.
How to apply APSC Vacancy:
- Interested candidates may apply in advise application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, self attested two recent passport size photograph, Demand draft/IPO & envelop superscribed “Application form for the Post of Field Publicity Officer” send to Secretary, Arunchal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111 on or before 17.03.2017.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 17.03.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement