WBPSC Recruitment 2016 – 66 Assistant Professor Posts :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs.His searching has been going to stop because West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the post of 66 Assistant Professor vacancies. Apply Online before 31st May 2016. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
WBPSC Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Total No. of Post :– 66 Posts.
Name Of the Post : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested candidate must have completed their Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade B in 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University and National Eligibility Test (NET) / State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) / State Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment of Assistant Professor.
Age limit :
- Candidates age should between 21 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016. age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Selection will be made on Written Exam OR Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Procedure to Apply in WBPSC :
- All eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 09.05.2016 to 31.05.2016.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online : 31.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Offline : 01.06.2016
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online