United India Insurance (UIIC) Recruitment 2016 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Posts :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 300 Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Vacancies. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 17th May 2016. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Vacancy Details :
Job Location : All India
Total No. of Post :– 300 Post.
Name Of the Post : Administrative Officer (Scale-I).
Name of the Disciplines:
- Finance: 43 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 05 Posts
- Legal: 15 Posts
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Actuary: 02 Posts
- Generalist: 220 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate should have passed Charted Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance/ M.Com/ B.Com for Sl No. 01, B.Tech / BE (in Mechanical/ Electrical) for Sl No. 04, B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Graduation in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering for Sl No. 02, Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government for Sl No. 03, Bachelors Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline for Sl No. 05 & Graduation in any stream for Sl No. 06.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 31-03-2016 i.e. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-04-1986 and not later than 31-03-1995 (both days inclusive). Relxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Process :
- All Eligible Candidates will be selected based Online Examination & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC) through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Procedure to Apply in UIIC :
- All eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.uiic.co.in from 06.05.2016 to 17.05.2015.
Important dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.05.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.05.2015
- Date of Competitive Exam : 12 June 2016
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
- Click here to Employment Notice
- Click here to Format of SC/ST Caste Certificate
- Click here to Format of OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Click here to Self Declaration Format By OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidate
- Click here to Format of Disability Certificate
- Click here to Application Form for Using Scribe
Click here for Apply Online