UBKV Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 03 Sub-Assistant Engineer & Computer Operator. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Walk-in-Interview 02 & 08 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
UBKV Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; West Bengal
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No of Vacancy : 02 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Computer Operator
- No of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- Sub-Assistant Engineer : B. E./ Diploma in Civil Engineering with experience in construction work.
- Computer Operator : Graduate in any regulation with 6 months course of Computer Application.
Age Limit :
- Sub-Assistant Engineer : 65 years
How to apply UBKV Vacancy:
- Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with application in plain paper with attested copies of certificate submitted to Registrar, Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P.O. Pundibari, Dist. Cooch Behar, PIN-736165 at the time of Interview.
Important dates :
- Date of Interview : 02 & 08.03.2017 at 11.00 AM
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement