Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 10 Lower Division Clerk. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 05 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Delhi
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with English typing @ 35 w.p.m. or Hindi/Sanskrit typing @ 30 w.p.m.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 years
Age of Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Application Fee :
- Candidate have to pay Rs. 200/- Through Demand Draft in Favour Of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi or NEFT/RTGS–directly in Sansthan’s Account No.10469781338 (State Bank of India) Delhi Cantt. Branch, IFSC Code-SBIN 0000733, Branch Code–00733. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and women are exempted from application fee.
How to apply Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Vacancy:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant documents, two photographs etc send to the Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, 56-57 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi–110 058 on or before 05.02.2017.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 05.02.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement