Raipur – e-Courts Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because District and Session Judge has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 21 Stenographer. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 02 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Raipur – e-Courts Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Chhattisgarh
Name Of the Post
- Post Name :Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Bachelor degree from any acknowledge university with minimum 40% marks for reserved category and 45% marks for unreserved category.
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to post : 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : o5 years
- OBC (Chhattisgarh State) : 05 years
- Others : 03 years
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based on Written Test & Skill Test .
How to apply Raipur – e-Courts Vacancy:
- Interested candidates may apply in advise application form along with self-attested copies of all Testimonial, certificates & envelop superscribed application for the post of ” __________” send to the Office of the District & Session Judge, Raipur on or before 31.03.2017 till 05:30 PM.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Acceptance of Application form : 31.03.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement