NRSC Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 19 Research Scientists. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 13 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
NRSC Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Andhra Pradesh
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Research Scientists (TRS1 & TRS2)
- No of Vacancy : 19 Posts (TRS1 – 11 Posts & TRS2 – 09 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have B.E./B.Tech in CSE/ECE/IT OR BE/B.Tech/MSc. in Geo-Informatics / Geomatics/ Remote Sensing/ identical.
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to post : 18 to 35 years as on 13.03.2017
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based on screening based on the academic performance and interview.
How to apply online NRSC Vacancy:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online application form through the website www.nrsc.gov.in from 25.02.2017 to 13.03.2017. Candidates should check extra information of the official website.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Acceptance of Online Application : 25.02.2017
- Last Date for Acceptance of Online Application : 13.03.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement