MMRDA Recruitment 2014 – 24 Officer & Manager Vacancies – mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs.His searching has been going to stop because Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 24 Officer & Manager vacancies 2014. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship.Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 26th September 2014. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Maharashtra
Total No. of Post : 24 Posts
Name Of the Post :
- Junior Asst cum Computer Operator: 4 posts
- Community Development Asst: 1 Post
- Office Assistant (HR): 1 Post
- Asst Manager (Finance): 1 Post
- Deputy Engineer/Asst Manager (Environment): 1 Post
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 3 Posts
- Community Development Officer: 1 Post
- Manager/Executive Engineer (Civil): 4 Posts
- Asst General Manager (Environment): 1 Post
- Asst General Manager (PR): 1 Post
- Asst General Manager (HR): 1 Post
- Asst General Manager (Finance): 1 Post
- Deputy Chief Finance Officer: 1 Post
- Company Secretary: 1 Post
- Chief Financial Officer: 1 post
Educational Qualification :
Eligible and Interested Candidate should have passed Graduate degree or equivalent from any recognized university for Junior Asst cum Computer Operator post. For Community Development Asst post applicants should have their Master’s degree in social work. Candidates should have their graduate degree & diploma in personnel management for Office Asst (HR) post. For Asst Manager (Finance) post applicants should have their graduation degree in Commerce, CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance).
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years. For only Chief Financial Officer post applicant’s age should be not less than 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process :
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply in Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) :
All eligible and Interested candidates should fill their application Form is available at official website of MMRDA. Applicants should fill their application and apply online on or before 26th September 2014.
Important dates :
- Last date to submission of online application is 26th September 2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt