KPTCL Recruitment 2016 – 6213 Junior Station Attendant & Junior Lineman Posts :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs.His searching has been going to stop because Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 6213 Junior Station Attendant & Junior Lineman posts. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
KPTCL Vacancy Details:
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Total No. of Post :– 6213 Post
Name Of the Post :
- Junior Station Attendant : 61 Posts
- Junior Lineman : 6152 Posts
Name of The Corporation/Company & No. of Vacancies :
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) : 411 Posts
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM) : 2603 Posts
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM) : 1451 Posts
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESE) : 1748 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested candidate must have completed their SSLC or 10th Standard Examination from the Educational Institutions of State of Karnataka.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process :
- Selection Process will be based on Endurance test and Merit basis.
Procedure to Apply in KPTCL :
- All eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.kptcl.com after 05.08.2016.
Important dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.08.2016
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Online Apply