Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for ITI & Non ITI Apprentice Posts
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for ITI & Non ITI Apprentice Posts: Ordnance Factory Board under Ministry of Defence has issued notification against recruitment of ITI & Non ITI Apprentices vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-03-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
1. ITI Apprentices
2. Non ITI Apprentices
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 14 to 22 years as on 01-10-2012. Age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must passed Madhyamik (Class: X standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in Aggregate and with 40% marks in each of Mathematics & Science for Non ITI applicants and should have passed Trade Test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority for ITI applicants.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 30/- in the form of Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr.GM/GM of the Ordnanace Factory, where the candidate has applied for. Candidate should write in ink the serial no. of acknowledge form at the back of IPO.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through Ordnance Factory Board website http://ofbindia.gov.in from 04-03-2013 to 27-03-2013. After submission of application candidates need to take print out of application and send to the respective Ordnance Factory, in a closed envelop super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprentiship” along with relevant documents on or before 07-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website http://ofbindia.gov.in and click on the Apply Online button.
2. Select your candidature type viz ITI/Non-ITI
3. Select the Factory from the available list
4. Select the trade as applicable (not required for Non-ITI Candidates)
5. Select the language and fill all the details in the application form.
6. ITI Candidates kindly enter your trade details. Enter IPO details if applicable.
7. Fill the remaining details and then click on submit button.
8. After clicking submit button, a serial no will be allotted. Make a note of it.
9. Upload Photograph and Signature Button. Now view your Filled-In Form by clicking on the link.
10. Take a printout of the Filled-In Form and send the hard copy and send it along with all documents as mentioned above.
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 27-03-2013 up to 05-00 p m
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 07-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application for Far-flung areas: 12-04-2013.
Issue of Admit Card (On-line): from 26-04-2013
Date of Examination: 12-05-2013 from 10.00 am to 01.00 p m
For more details regarding age limit, no. of positions and experience and selection process and how to apply and other, click in the following link…