Indian Bank Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Indian Bank has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 20 Assistant Vice President & Secretarial Officer. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 28 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Indian Bank Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Tamil Nadu
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Assistant Vice President
- No of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs.05 to 06/- lakhs (per annum)
- Post Name : Secretarial Officer
- No of Vacancy : 19 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.02 to 04/- lakhs (per annum)
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Vice President : Graduate in any regulation & Qualified Company Secretary (Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred).
- Secretarial Officer : Graduate with NISM/NCFM certificates.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.11.2016
- Assistant Vice President : 45 years
- Secretarial Officer : 35 years
How to apply Indian Bank Vacancy:
- Interested candidates may apply in advise application form along with applicable documents send to Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank, 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035 on or before 28.02.2017.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Acceptance of Application : 28.02.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement