IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 – Notification, Online Application – www.ibps.in :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) vacancies. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date coming soon… Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Vacancy Details :
Job Location : All India
Total No. of Post :– not specified
Name Of the Post :
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
- Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
Educational Qualification :
Eligible and Interested Candidate should have passed Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for Post No.1, 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry for Post No.2, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or Post Graduation degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level for Post No.3 and for further information refer notification.
Age Limit :
Candidate age should be 20 years 30 years as on 01.07.2014. age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Online payment of Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates), Rs.600/- (for all others). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Procedure to Apply in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) :
All eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through IBPS Website www.ibps.in from 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Commencement of Online Application: 18th November 2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09th December 2014.
- Payment of Application Fee through Online: 18th November 2014 to 09th December 2014.
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 03rd February 2015.
- Online Examination Dates: 14th February 2015 & 15th February 2015.
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 2015.
- Download of call letters for Interview: March 2015.
- Conduct of Interview: March 2015.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here Notification will be available in November.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Apply Online