IBPS PO/MT (CWE-IV) Exam Result Cut Off Marks 2014 : Institute Of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) had organized an online written exam for recruitment of Probationary Officer & Management Trainee under Common Written Exam (CWE Phase-IV). IBPS conducted online exam on 11, 12, 18, 19 October 2014 & on 1, 2 November in Morning & Evening Sessions. Lacs of candidates take part in Online Written exam to become a future Officer in various Public Sector Banks.
IBPS PO/ MT-IV Result 2014
To become a Probationary Officer in PSB’s, candidate first need to gave IBPS PO Online Written Exam. Based on their Performance & Marks in Online Written Exam, Candidates have to give Direct Interview in Banks they want to get Selected.
Cut Off Marks :
- IBPS PO/ MT online exam is of total 200 marks with 5 sections (Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Computer & Marketing, General Awareness).
- As per criteria fixed by IBPS candidate have to attain minimum qualifying marks fixed in each of 5 sections each of marks assigned and out of total 200 marks.
- IBPS hold the right to fix the cut off for each section & overall cut off.
- Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates may have 5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks.
Click Here to Check Result Status : Will be Available in Last Week of November (Expected).