IAF Recruitment 2016 – Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Trades posts Vacancies
IAF 2016 – Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Trades posts Vacancies:– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs.His searching has been going to stop because Indian Air Force IAF has published application from Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Trades posts for Unmarried Outstanding Sportsmen (Only Male Indian Citizens). These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship.Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date before 21 Days from the Advt. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
IAF Vacancy Details :
Job Location : All India
Total No. of Post : Not Specified
Name Of the Post : Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Trades
Name of the Sports Discipline:
- Cross Country
- Lawn Tennis
- Water Polo
- Weight Lifting
Educational Qualification :
Eligible and Interested Candidate should be passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Medical Standards Required:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height: 152.5 cm.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.
- Weight: Proportionate.to height and age.
- Vision: Minimum visual standard: Unaided 6/36, corrected to at least 6/9 for each eye with spectacles, Dioptectric power not exceeding + 3.5 Dioptres in any axis. Full field of vision and Defective safe colour vision CP-II/III. (Candidates should bring latest prescription and spectacles for corrected vision, if used),
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable,
- Hearing: Normal hearing i.e., able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately,
- Dental: Healthy Gums, Good set of Teeth & Minimum 14 Dental Points,
- Health: Free from Medical or Surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain. The candidates are advised to get wax removed from their ears and tartar and stains removed from their teeth before appearing for selection trials.
Selection Process :
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Selection Trials.
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 8 minutes. Candidates completing the PFT in less than 7 minutes 30 seconds will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale. Candidates are advised to bring their sports kit/playing kit/sports shoes and shorts.
- Only PFT pass candidates would be called for sports skill trials,
- Qualified Candidates in PFT and selection trials for the game applied will be called for interview.
- Those who are recommended will appear in Medical Examination conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF-medical standards.
Procedure to Apply in IAF :
All eligible and Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Format & Send it to ” Secretary, Air Force Sports Control Board, C/O Air Force Station, New Delhi Race Course, New Delhi – 110003 “. The Envelope Containing the Application Form should be Marked on top as ” OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN FOR GROUP ‘Y’ TRADES SPORTS DISCIPLINE APPLIED FOR ______ “.
Important dates :
- Last date for receipt of applications at the Central Airmen Selection Board is before 21 Days from the Advt.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here Official Website