Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Gauhati High Court has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 03 Private Secretary & Judicial Assistant. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 18 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Assam
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Private Secretary
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5700/-
- Post Name : Judicial Assistant
- No of vacancy : 02 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Post Name : Senior Technical Officer
- No of vacancy : 03 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.30800/- (Per Month)
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification :
- Private Secretary : Graduate from acknowledge university with Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand in English with minimum speed 120 word per minute in shorthant & 50 wpm typing speed on a computer.
- Judicial Assistant : Graduate from acknowledge university with knowledge of working on computer.
Age Limit :
- All candidates age as posts : 18 to 38 years As on 23.02.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection made on through Written Test, Stenography Test & Viva Voce/Interview.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 200/- for all others candidates through Indian Postal Order payable to Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland.
How to apply Gauhati High Court Vacancy:
- Interested candidates may apply in advise application form along with copy of applicable documents, four passport size photograph & IPO send to The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland-707001 on or before 18.03.2017.
Important dates :
- Last Date For Acceptance Of Application : 18.03.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement