Federal Bank Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Federal Bank has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of Probationary Officers. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 28 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Federal Bank Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; All India
Name Of the Post
- Post Name :Probationary Officers
- No of Vacancy : Not identify
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Post Graduation in any regulation with minimum 55% marks, from any acknowledge university OR Graduation in any regulation with minimum 60% marks, from any acknowledge university.
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to post : 28 years as on 01.01.2017
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- General/Other Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- & Rs. 350/- (for SC/ST) through Online by using using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
How to apply Federal Bank Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to apply online application form through website www.federalbank.co.in from 18.02.2017 to 28.02.2017. Candidates should check extra information of the official website.
Important dates :
- Starting Date For Acceptance Of Online Application : 18.02.2017
- Last Date For Acceptance Of Online Application : 28.02.2017
- Date of Online Aptitude Test (tentative) : 11.03.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement