Cantonment Board Belgaum Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Cantonment Board Belgaum has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 02 High School Assistant Teacher. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 28 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Cantonment Board Belgaum Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Karnataka
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : High School Assistant Teacher
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17650-32000/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Master Degree in concerned subject from acknowledge university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or B.Ed./ identical teaching degree or Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to post : 30 years
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based on written test on subject knowledge, General Studies & General Knowledge. The Exam will be of objective type.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”, payable at Belgaum. PWD candidates are not pay application fee of this post.
How to apply Cantonment Board Belgaum Vacancy:
- Interested candidates may apply in advise application form along with self attested photocopies of all certificates, experience certificates & two recent passport size photographs send to the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belgaum-590001 (Karnataka State) on or before 28.02.2017
Important dates :
- Last Date for Acceptance of Application : 28.02.2017.
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement