BSF Recruitment 2016 – 19 SI, ASI & CT Posts @ www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment 2016 – 19 SI, ASI & CT Posts :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Border Security Force (BSF) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 19 SI, ASI & CT Vacancies. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on Last Date 30 Days From the Date of Publication in Employment News. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Border Security Force (BSF) Vacancy Details :
Job Location : All India
Total No. of Post :– 19 Post
Name Of the Post :
- SI (Staff Nurse) : 03 Posts
- ASI (Pharmacist-Qualified) : 15 Posts
- CT (Masalchi) : 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent with Diploma /Degree in general Nursing Programme and Registration as General Nurse and midwife with Central or State nursing council. OR 12th or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized institution with internship. OR Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with two years working experience in respective trade. and two years/ Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Age Limit :
- Candidate age should be 18 to 30 years. age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Practical Test & Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order in favour of DDO of rcspecaive Examination Cetres payable at respective branch. ST/ST/ BSF Candidates/ Ex-serviceman/ women are exempted from the payment of fee.
Procedure to Apply in Border Security Force (BSF) :
- All eligible and Interested candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents, two self-addressed envelopes of size 25 x 12 cms with Rs. 27/- Postage stamps affixed on each & Bank Draft/IPO send to respective addresses as given official notification on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Important dates :
- Date of Publication : 27.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt