FIELD ORDNANCE DEPOT RECRUITMENT 2017- apply for LDC, MTS & Assistant posts
FIELD ORDNANCE DEPOT RECRUITMENT 2017- apply for LDC, MTS & Assistant posts : Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Name of Post:
- Material Assistant- 4
- LDC(Backlog vacancy)-1
- Tradesman Mate-5
- MTS (S/Wala) -2
- total 18 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Material Assistant – Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institutions.
- LDC – (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Tailor(Skilled) – Matriculation or its equivalent qualification with a certificate in the trade of Tailor from ITI or equivalent diploma or certificate.
- Tradesman Mate(Erstwhile Mazdoor)- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- MTS(S/Wala) – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- 18 – 25 years for unreserved category
- 18-28 for OBC
- 18-30 for SC/ST
- Material Assistant–Rs 29200/-
- LDC, Tailor(Skilled)- — Rs 19900/
- Tradesman Mate , MTS (S/Wala)— Rs 18000/-
- The question papers of written test (objective type) will be in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
How to apply :
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through Ordinary/Registered/Speed post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super subscribe the word ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________’ on the top of envelope while sending the application form. Application without any superscription on the envelope will be rejected.
- Self addressed envelope affixing stamps of Rs. 25/-.
The last date for receipt of application is 21 days from date of publication of the advertisement i.e 7.07.2017
click here for detail advertisement