WBSETCL Recruitment 2013 -For Assit Manager, Assit Company Secretary Post
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)wholly owned by Govt. of West Bengal, is a professionally managed, a multi-sited Power Transmission Company in Eastern India. The Company has developed strong in-house expertise in various facets of power transmission business. As on the end of financial year 2011-12, the Company operates and maintains a transmission network of 11095 CKM of Extra High Voltage Transmission lines along with 103 sub-stations (400 KV- 66 KV) having total transformation capacity of 19236 MVA, spread over the entire stretch of the State of West Bengal. With focus of improving performance, the transmission system was consistently maintained at an availability of over 99.92% for the year 2010-2011, at par with international standards. Transmission system availability for the year 2011-2012 has increased to 99.93%.
Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, adjudged the Company for Best Transmission System Availability Award withGold Shield for the year 2007-08 in appreciation of the fact that availability of transmission system remained more than 99.87%.
In the first year of operation (2007-08), the Company posted impressive results-earned a net profit of Rs. 81.32 crore on a turnover of around Rs. 428 crore. in the second fiscal (2008-09), with about 3000 employees, WBSETCL made significant achievements in all facets. Gross earnings for the year 2008-09, grew by about 54% to Rs. 674.02 crore, registering a net profit of Rs. 189.40 crore. Gross fixed assets rose to Rs. 3403.20 crore with a commendable growth of Rs. 328 crore.In the third year i.e. 2009-2010, the Company registered a growth of 8.24%, Gross earning grew to Rs. 729.56 Crore with net profit stood at Rs. 174.68 Crore.During 2010-11 the overall increase in total income was around 5%. Gross earnings grew to Rs.765.54 Crore with net profit of Rs.174.49 Crore.Gross earning for the year 2011-12 is Rs.751.87 crore with net profit of Rs.172 Crore.
Eligible candidates may send their applications or apply online on or before 09-09-2013.
More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts: Assit Manager, Assit Company Secretary
Eligibility:Graduate, MBA, Post Graduate Diploma, CA/ICWA
Job Type : Full Time
Total No. of Post: 194-Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-.
Job Location: Kolkata
Hiring Process : Written-test and Interview
Last Date :09 Sep 2013
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (HR &A)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ full time course) / MPM (2 years’ full time course) /MHRM (2 years’ full time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. or Post Graduate full time Degree / Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. from a recognized University /reputed Institute approved by AICTE / IIMs / XLRI / IITB Schools.
Total No of Post : 04-Post
Age Limit: Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the 18-27 years.
Relaxation of Age: (Relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Central Government)
- Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for applications / Employment Exchange, A&N Islands
Hiring Process:Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview for all posts.Candidates called for Written Test / Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of travelling expenses. The Written Test /
Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
Pay Scale/Salary(in Rs.):Candidates selected as Assistant Engineers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-.
Application Fees:Candidates belonging to General / OBC-A /OBC-B/Ex-Serviceman / Meritorious Sportspersons/ Exempted Category/ Physically Challenged categories are required to pay a non-refundable Application Fees of Rs.400/- for post under sl no.1-5 and Rs.250/- for all others post together with Rs.22/- as bank service charges . SC / ST candidates from the state of West Bengal are exempted from application fees.
How To Apply:Eligible Candidates have to apply through online system of WBSETCL only.To apply visit www.wbsetcl.in Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 20.08.2013 to midnight of 09.09.13.
Important Date :
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates 20.08.2013
- Last date for receipt of online applications 09.09.2013
- Date of deposition of Application Fees 21.08.2013 to 11.09.2013
- Intimation to candidates regarding admit cards by email from 21.09.2013
- Written Test 29.09.2013
- The last date of online application is 09.09.2013.
- WBSETCL will not be responsible for non reaching of Email sent, due to invalid / wrong Email–ID.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test only with Admit Card and Company’s Copy of the Bank Challan.
- Mobile Phone, Scanner, Pager & Others IT Gadgets are strictly prohibated inside the Examination Centre of WBSETCL. At the time of Examination if any Candidate is found with these instruments then his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- Candidates can take their Question Booklet along with Duplicate Carbon Copy of the OMR for further reference.Please make sure that before leaving Examination Centre Signature of WBSETCL representative, Signature of the Invigilator & Candidates own Signature are incorporated in the OMR sheet.If not, then may please bring it to the notice of the Room Invigilator.
- WBSETCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the Recruitment Process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- Candidate employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
Other Posts Details :
- Assistant Manager (HR &A) : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Manager (F&A) : 08 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Company Secretary : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Executive (F &A) : 0 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4700/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.II : 112 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 6300-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr.II : 18 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 6300-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
- Special Technical Assistant : 25 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 6300-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
- Pharmacist : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 6300-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Technician Gr. III : 24 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 6300-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…