UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 23 Dental Surgeons & Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 23 Dental Surgeons & Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons Posts :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 23 Dental Surgeons & Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11th August 2016. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details :
Job Location : All India
Total No. of Post :– 23 Posts
Name of the Service:
- Dental Surgeons : 10 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons : 13 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates should possess A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 (Act 16 of 1948) and Should be registered with a Dental Council. OR A degree included in Part I or Part II of Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 (Act 16 of 1948) and Should be registered with a Dental Council of India /State and Three years’ experience of dental work in a hospital or in private practice.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 11.08.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
Procedure to Apply in UPSC :
- All eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11.08.2016.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.08.2016
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 12.08.2016
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Apply Online