UPSC Recruitment 2014 – 37 Various Vacancies Advertisement No.16/2014
UPSC Recruitment 2014 – 37 Various Vacancies Advertisement No.16/2014 :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Advertisement No.16/2014 has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 37 Various vacancies. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship.Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 16th October 2014. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Vacancy Details:
Job Location : New Delhi, India
Total No. of Post :– 37 Posts
Name Of the Post :
- Fodder Agronomist – 01
- Scientists SB (Mechanical) – 02
- Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Medicine) – 18
- Associate Biochemist – 01
- Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers – 06
- Lecturers (Bengali) – 02
- Lecturer (Marathi) – 01
- Lecturer (Punjabi) – 01
- Lecturer (Malayalam) – 01
- Lecturer (Oriya) – 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Assamese) – 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Oriya) – 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Punjabi) – 01
Educational Qualification :
Eligible and Interested candidate for more details about educational qualification read the notification.
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process :
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test and interview test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Procedure to Apply in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) :
All eligible and Interested candidates applications should be sent to Doordarshan News office. Send your fully filled applications to The Assistant Director (HR) Doordarshan News, Room No. 416, Tower B, fourth Floor, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001.
Important dates :
- Start Date for Submission of Applications: 27th September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 16th October 2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Apply Online