UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 608 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has posted another recruitment notification for the recruitment of various posts in Uttar Pradesh. Online applications are invited for filling up 608 vacancies in various department. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on before 20th January 2014. More detailslike age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, last date, how to apply andonline application form are given below.
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 608 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Forest Department UP: 20 Posts
Assistant Statistical Officer: 20 Posts
2. Dairy Development Dept UP: 06 Posts
Assistant Statistical Officer: 06 Posts
3. Animal Husbandry Dept: 261 Posts
Veterinary Medical Officer: 261 Posts
4. UP State Archaeology Department: 01 Post
Draftsman: 01 Post
5. Director Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe Training Institute UP: 01 Post
Research Officer: 01 Post
6. Medical Education Dept, UP: 02 Posts
Lecturer: 02 Posts
7. Medical Education Dept (Allopathy), UP: 03 Posts
Lecturer (General Surgery): 02 Posts
Lecturer (Obs & Gynecology): 01 Post
8. Industries Dept, UP: 09 Posts
Assistant Manager: 09 Posts
9. Public Enterprises Bureau, UP: 01 post
Director: 01 Post
10. UP Employee State Insurance Labour Medical Services: 96 Posts
Medical Officer (Allopath) [Special Recrt}: 16 Posts
Medical Officer (Allopath): 81 Posts
11. UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Dept: 15 Posts
Professor: 15 Posts
12. UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Dept: 20 Posts
Medical Officer: 20 Posts
13. UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathic) Dept: 15 Posts
Professor: 12 Posts
Reader: 03 Posts
14. UP Palika (Centralized) Engineering (Subordinate) Services: 06 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
15. Directorate of Electrical Safety, UP: 27 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 27 Posts
16. Forensic Science Laboratory, UP: 01 Post
Scientific Officer: 01 Post
17. Agricultural Marketing & Agricultural Foreign Trade Dept, UP: 81 Posts
Asst Agricultural Marketing Inspector: 81 Posts
18. Technical Education Dept, UP: 11 Posts
Principal: 11 Posts
19. UP Institute of Research Development & Training: 26 Posts
Workshop Instructor: 26 Posts
20. Technical Education Dept (Backlog): 05 Posts
Lecturer: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Age limitation is not similar for all the above mentioned posts. Candidates are strongly recommended to go through the recruitment notification for post wise age limit.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the following academic qualification as per the post requirements. Refer to the official recruitment page for post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay following amount as application fee for UPPSC openings. Examination fee is to be submitted in the form of E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
General category candidates need to pay Rs. 80/-
OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 40/-
SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 15/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates would be made based on their marks in Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for various post through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for Govt. jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh, they are required to apply through online mode on UPPSC’s official website at uppsc.up.nic.in before 20th January 2014.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-12-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-01-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 16-01-2014
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official recruitment notification about UPPSC Recruitment 2014 regarding age limitations, academic qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form. Follow the link given below.
Click here for Official Notification .
Click here to Apply Online .