Teachers Recruitment Board – TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017 Posts
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB Tamil Nadu) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 02 Junior Hindi Translator & Stenographer. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Last Date 23 March 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Tamil Nadu
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Junior Hindi Translator
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000-35000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification :
- Paper I : Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) & Diploma in Teacher Education/ Diploma in Elementary Education from acknowledge Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- Paper II : A Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History & Geography as major subjects in their Degree course/ A Degree with any one of the identical subjects from an acknowledge University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from acknowledge University.
Age Limit :
- As per TRB Tamil Nadu rules
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based on written competitive examination.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay the examination fees Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled) in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
How to apply TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy:
- Interested candidates can apply in advise format and send to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts on or before 23.03.2017 and obtain acknowledgment for the same.
Important dates :
- Date of Notification : 24.02.2017
- Date of Commencement of Sale of Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form : 23.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination : 29 & 30.04.2017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement