Syndicate Bank recruitment 2017- Apply online for 500 Probationary Officer posts
Syndicate Bank recruitment 2017- Apply online for 500 Probationary Officer posts: Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (MAHE) & NITTE – 2018-2019
Name of Post:
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE
total 500 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University. go through notification for detail.
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply only online from 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 and no other mode of
application will be accepted.
- Start date for Online Registration 02.01.2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
- Last date for Online Registration 17.01.2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 05.02.2018
- Date of Online test(Tentative) 18.02.2018
click here for detail notification
click here to apply online