SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014: Are you searching for SSC CGL Notification? Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of various Group B and Group C posts. Online applications are invited for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination for filling up Group B and Group C posts. Eligible and interested candidates apply through online or offline mode on or before 14th February 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
SSC CGL Vacancy Details:
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Office
- Sub Inspectors
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant
- Sub Inspector
- Log on to SSCs official website at ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in.
- Find the link of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment.
- Now Click on Part I of Application Form.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Revisit the website and complete your application process by uploading picture and signature.