Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013-For Officer Scale I/Office Assistant Post
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer inJunior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizenswho have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS inSeptember 2012 and declared qualified.
Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial Bank of India, came into existence by amalgamation of 4 RRBs Viz ( Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun,Rani Laxmi Bai Gramin bank Jhansi AND Davi Patan Gramin bank Gonda) working in the area spread in whole Uttar Pradesh “East to West”under subsection (1) of section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 (21 of 1976) vide Govt. of India Notification dated 30.11.2007. The Bank has share Capital of Rs 6.00 Crore, subscribed by Central Govt, Punjab National Bank and Govt of Uttar Pradesh in the ratio of 50:35:15. The Bank has its Head Office in Meerut. The Bank’s operational area spreads in 17 Districts viz.Bulandshahar, Ghaziabad,Meerut, Gautam Budh Nagar, Shamli , Hapur Bijnor,Gonda,Balrampur,Bhim Nagar,Budaun Holy Distt of Haridwar,Bagpat,Sharanpur,Jhansi,Lalitpur and Muzaffaranagar.The Bank has 345 Branches. Bank is going to open its Branches in Meerut,Baghpat,Sharanpur District very soon.
Eligible candidates may send their applications or apply online on or before 30-08-2013.
More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts: Officer Scale I/Office Assistant
Job Type : Full Time
Pay Scale/Salary(in Rs.):Rs.7200-25700/-
Total No. of Post: 286-Post
Job Location: Meerut
Hiring Process : Written-Test
Last Date :30 aug 2013
Educational Qualification:Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent And Have Proficiency in local language.
Age Limit(in yrs): Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have age 18-28 years.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories the age relaxation will be available on a cumulative basis with any one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around for Scale-1 Rs. 14,500-25700/- and for scale-2 Rs.7,200-19300/-.
Selection Procedure:Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Personal Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS).Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.The total marks for Interview will be 30.
Interview Center:The Interview will be held at Meerut centre and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
Interview Center:-. Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank, Head Office, C-39/5, Jagarti Vihar, Meerut.
Probation Bond:2 years for Officer Scale-I & 1 year for Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
- It is clarified that Persons with Disabilities will have to work in Branches/Offices which have posts identified by the Bank as suitable for them.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Category, including Persons with Disabilities, for which no reservation has been announced, are free to apply for vacancies announced for Unreserved category provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for Unreserved category.
- The number of vacancies in UR category and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
Officer (Scale I)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
- The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of 20/-.
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank in A/C No 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No. 4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
How To Apply:Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website- upgb.com from 14.08.2013 to 30.08.2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Important Date :
- Start date of online Application : 14.08.2013.
- Payment of Application Fees : 14.08.2013 to 30.08.2013.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 30.08.2013.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…