Panchayat & Rural Development Department Assam Recruitment 2017- 945 posts
Panchayat & Rural Development Department Assam Recruitment 2017- 945 posts: Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are Citizens of
India having registration in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam, for filling up of
945 posts. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Panchayat & Rural Development Department Assam Recruitment 2017
Name of Post:
- Extension Officer (Panchyat) 74
- Jr. Asst. HQ 24
- Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika 147
- Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat) 100
- Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar 450
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary 150
TOTAL 945 posts
Educational Qualification :
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY, NO
OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
- Instructions for filling up online form will be available in the departments Website
www.rural.assam.gov.in. go through notification for detail.
APPLICATION FEES :-
- 1. For General Candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- 2. For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- 3. Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil
- Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 10.00 AM of 22.12.2017
- last date to apply: 12.00 Midnight of 16.01.2018 only.
click here for detail notification
click here to apply online