NIT Meghalaya recruitment for NON-FACULTY POST 2017
NIT Meghalaya recruitment for NON-FACULTY POST 2017:National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications in prescribed forms from Indian nationals for appointment to the various positions listed below on permanent basis.. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Name of Post for NIT Meghalaya:
Sl. No. Name of post No. of Post 1. Assistant Registrar 1-UR 1-OBC 2. Superintendent 1-UR 2-ST 3. Technical Assistant (Computer Centre/ Civil) 1-UR 1-ST 4. Junior Assistant 2-UR 5. Junior Assistant (Library)) 1-ST 6. Multi-tasking Staff (Welder)) 1-ST
- TOTAL : 11 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Registrar –. Post graduate degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade „B‟ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record, A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Assistant Registrar (Finance and Accounts).
- Superintendent First class (Hons.) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline.
- Technical Assistant (Computer Centre/ Civil) — First Class Diploma of 3 years duration from a recognized University /Institute in Engineering (Computer Science/ Civil) plus 2 years relevant experience.
- Junior Assistant –Bachelor‟s degree and proficiency in use of Office Automation Software.
- Junior Assistant (Library) Graduate in Library Science, Experience of at least 2 years working in a Library.
- Multi-tasking Staff (Welder)– 1. ITI Certificate in Welder Trade. 2. Class 10 passed from a recognized Board. 3. Two Yrs. relevant experience.
- 35 years for assistant Registrar
- 30 years for Superintendent and technical assitant.
- 27 years for other
- Assistant Registrar ` 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only / Rs 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty) only for SC/ST/PWDcandidates
- Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multitasking Staff (Welder)– Rs 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only / Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Applicant must write his / her name, address and the post applied for on the back side of the bank draft.
How to apply :
- The filled-in application form OR the updated bio-data/CV should be addressed to the “Registrar (i/c), National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003”, in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………”. Applicant must write his / her name, address and the post applied for on the back side of the bank draft.
Last date for receipt of applications OR updated bio-data/CV: 24th July 2017
click here for detail notification
click here for application form: formNonFaculty_Jun17