New India Assurance Assistant Exam Admit Card 2014 – www.newindia.co.in
New India Assurance Assistant Exam Admit Card 2014 : The New India Assurance Company Limited wholly owned by the Government of India will conduct an open market Written exam for recruitment of Assistant Class III Cadre. Exam of these posts will be held on 17th, 18th & 24th of January, 2015.
New India Assurance Assistant Exam Date & Time :
- Exam Date : 17th JAnuary 2015 (Tentative).
- Exam Date : 18th JAnuary 2015 (Tentative).
- Exam Date : 24th JAnuary 2015 (Tentative).
Admit Card Certificate will upload on website 10 days before prior to exam date. Candidates have to download the same to get enter in exam centre and being eligible to appear the exam. Admit Card will not send by post to any candidate. Candidate will not be permitted to get enter in exam hall premises without having his/her admit card and valid ID proof.
New India Assurance Assistant Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Assistant in Scale III Cadre written Exam is as Follows :-
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of Test is 02:00 Hours (120Minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answer, 1/4th of the allotted marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
- Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks.
- There will also be an Interview of 15 marks.