Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan recruitment 2017- Apply for District Project Officer & Project Assistant posts
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan recruitment 2017- Apply for District Project Officer & Project Assistant posts: Application are invited from eligible candidates for the position of District Project Officer & Project Assistant at Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, State Office, 512 VIP Nagar, PO Tiljala, Kolkata- 700100, West Bengal under the project “Involvement of Youth in Namami Gange Programme” supported by National Mission for Clean Ganga, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India . The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
District Project Officer – (4 position)
Project Assistant- (One post) at NYKS, Kolkata, West Bengal under the project
TOTAL POSTS_ 5 vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- Masters degree in Social work (MSW), Social Sciences from recognized university for District Project Officer.
- Graduate degree in Commerce/Arts/Science with additional training in Secretarial Skills, including computer based applications. for Project Assistant.
- 20-30 yrs (As on 01.01.2017)
How to apply :
- for District Project Officer — Completed applications of eligible candidates must reach to the respective District
office of District Youth Coordinator i.e. (Burdwan, 1st floor, Rayan Road, Sadhanpur, 713 101, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 0342-2568656, 9433094386), (Murshidabad, 1/A, Barrack Sqare, Berhampur, 742 101, email@example.com ,Telephone:03482-252680, 9434171860) (Hooghly, Barabazar, Battala, Chinsurah, 712101,
firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone:033-26803472, 8017212093), and (Diamond Harbour@gmail.com, Telephone: 03174-255751, 9433846448) or by hand within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- for Project Assistant-— Completed applications of eligible candidates must reach to the State Director, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, 512 VIP Nagar, PO Tiljala, Kolkata- 700100, West Bengal and at email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , Telephone No.033-2340026/27 within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
last date to apply – within 10 days
click here for detail notification