NCCT Recruitment 2017- Multi Tasking Staff & LDC posts
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR COOPERATIVE TRAINING (NCCT) Recruitment 2017
National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT) is an organization established under the aegis of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmer’s Welfare of the Government of India. NCCT invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies on direct recruitment basis.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Name of Post:
Library and Information Assistant (1 post)
Building Overseer-cum-Caretaker: (1 post)
Junior Stenographer (English): (2 posts)
Junior Stenographer (Hindi): (1 post)
Lower Division Clerk: (1 post)
Staff Car Driver: (2 posts )
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): (13 posts)
Total Posts- 21 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Library and Information Assistant — Degree from a recognized university/ institution and (ii)Degree in Library Science from a recognized University/ institution.
- Building Overseer-cum-Caretaker: The applicant must hold a Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Junior Stenographer (English): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ institution. He/she should have one year certificate/ diploma in English shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent. He/she should have one year certificate/ diploma in Hindi shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in typing
- Lower Division Clerk: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent and at least six month’s certificate course in computer training.
- Staff Car Driver: Matriculation or 10th standard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)- pass Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ institution and have working experience of various tasks
Library and Information Assistant-18- 30 years
Junior Stenographer (Hindi),Lower Division Clerk, Building Overseer-cum-Caretaker, Staff Car Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Junior Stenographer (English)– 18 – 25 years
- pay Rs.350/- towards fees for each post. Fee may be paid online in favour of C-DAC at Mohali. Persons belonging to SC/ST/PwD/BPL and female candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
- There shall be written test for each post and in addition there shall be shorthand/ typing test/ skill test for some specific posts as per requirements of those posts.
- Candidates shortlisted for appearing in shorthand/ typing test shall be required to show the original documents in support of their educational and other qualifications/ experience as well claim about caste/ categories etc
How to apply :
- Candidates are required to fill and submit the application online. Instructions for filling and submission of online application is available on website www.recruitment-portal.in
- Person wish to apply for more than one post should submit application separately for each post along with the prescribed fee.
- Complete application should be received in NCCT latest by 13/6/2017.
click here for detail advertisement
click here to apply online