National Centre for Disease Control- apply for Consultant, Training Manager, Accounts Officer & Data Processing Assistant posts
National Centre for Disease Control- apply for Consultant, Training Manager, Accounts Officer & Data Processing Assistant posts: Walk-in-interview for selection to 06 positions of Consultant (Epidemiologist); 01 position of each Consultant (Microbiology), Programme-cum-Administrator, Consultant (Procurement), Training Manager, Accounts Officer and Skill Test for Data Processing Assistant will be held in Central Surveillance Unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme under National Health Mission at NCDC, Delhi purely on contract basis initially for a period up to 31-3-2018, subject to further extension of the program. The Interview will be held on 15-11-2017. Eligible candidates may apply. Details of posts, tenure of appointment, age limit, qualification are indicated below. Eligible candidates may apply
National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2017
- Consultant (Epidemiologist); 01 position of each Consultant (Microbiology)
- Consultant (Procurement)
- Training Manager
- Accounts Officer
- Data Processing Assistant
TOTAL POSTS :12 Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- graduation/ PG/ MBBS. go through notification given below.
How to apply :
- Registration of eligible candidates will be done on 15- 11-2017 between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. only at NCDC, Delhi followed by interview/ skill test on the same date. Candidates must bring their resume alongwith original certificates including experience certificates, photocopies of all documents/testimonials along with 2 passport size
photographs. Candidates after 10.30 am will not be entertained.
- interview/ skill test : 15 Nov 2017
click here for detail advertisement