Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2013-For Stenographer and various-Post
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2013-For Stenographer and various-Post:Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology is in Udaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. The government of Rajasthan founded this university by the bifurcation of Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner on November 1, 1999. Since then it has been the principal academic institution supporting mainly south and south-eastern parts of Rajasthan, taking the national responsibility of identifying, designing, preparing and adapting new techniques in the field of production technology for agricultural development. Its jurisdiction is spread over 12 districts of Rajasthan: Banswara, Baran, Bhilwara, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Dungarpur, Jhalawar, Kota, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Sirohi and Udaipur.
Apart from the below mentioned colleges, the university comprises Agricultural Research Stations, Agricultural Research Sub Stations, Livestock Research Station, Dry Land Farming Research Station and Krishi Vigyan Kendras.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for recruitment on the following non-teaching posts. The details of the posts such as application format, qualifications, guidelines, other terms & conditions, reservation roster as per rules etc., are available at University website (www.mpuat.ac.in). The application form (complete in all respects) along with application fee, in form of Demand Draft worth Rs. 600 /- (the application fee for SC/ST candidate would be reduced to 50%), payable to the Comptroller, MPUAT, Udaipur should reach the Registrar, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur (Raj.)-313001, on or before 13th September, 2013 uptill 5:00 P.M., failing which the same will not be considered.
Eligible candidates may send their applications or apply online on or before 13-09-2013.
More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:Stenographer and various-Post
Pay Scale:Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 3600/-.
Job Location: Udaipur
Hiring Process :Written-Test
Last Date :13 Sep 2013
(A) Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
(B) “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme
Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
(C) English Short Hand Test dictation @ 100 words per minute. Transcription and typing of dictated passage in English on Computer. Hindi Short Hand Test dictation @ 80 words per minute. Transcription and typing of dictated passage in Hindi on Computer.
NOTE: – The tests will be conducted through a competitive examination as per enclosed scheme and syllabus.
Pay Scale/Salary(in Rs.):Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 3600/-.
Age Limit(in yrs): Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age of 18 years minimum and 30 years maximum.
i) Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to ST category
ii) Upto a maximum of three years if a candidate belongs to OBC category
iii) Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day
of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.
Total No. of Post:80-Post
Selection Process:Written-Test And Interview
How To Apply: The duly filled downloaded application along with fees should reach to the Registrar, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur (Raj.)-313001, on or before 13th September, 2013. The envelope containing application should bear “Application for Non-Teachers” on the Top.
1. (i) The initial appointments to all advertised post would be made as Probationer Trainee for a period of two years and the person would be governed by the Government of Rajasthan Notification No.F.1(2)FD/Rules/2006 dated 13.03.2006 & F.12(6)FD/(Rules)/05 dated 13.03.2006. The fixed remuneration payable during the period of Probationer Trainee would be as mentioned against each post.
(ii) An existing employee already in regular service shall have an option to opt either for the “fixed remuneration” or the pay in the running pay band and grade pay (not the scale of his/her new appointment), whichever is beneficial to him/her while he/she is under probation. After successful completion of probation period, pay may be fixed as per the rules, where such a Government servant will get due advantage of being in a regular pay scale earlier, and will get
due protection of his/her pay.
2. Reservation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC/SBC bonafide candidates of Rajasthan State as per Government of Rajasthan Rules.
3. The New contributory Pension Scheme to the employees appointed on or after 01/01/2004 and all other rules as amended by the Government of Rajasthan in this behalf from time to time (F.13(1)Finance/Rules/2003 dated 06.05.2004) shall be applicable.
4. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even
after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw /cancel any communication made to the candidates.
5. Those already employed should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the application.
6. Any type of canvassing or influencing will be treated as disqualification.
7. The duly filled downloaded application along with fees should reach to the Registrar, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur (Raj.)-313001, on or before 13th September, 2013. The envelope containing application should bear “Application for Non-Teachers” on the Top.
Important Date :
Last date for Online Apply i.e. 13-09-2013
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…