Lucknow Metro (LMRC) Recruitment 2016 – 254 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Various Posts
Lucknow Metro (LMRC) Recruitment 2016 – 254 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Various Posts :– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 254 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Account Assistant & Maintainer vacancies. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship.Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 01 February 2016.. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Lucknow Metro (LMRC) Vacancy Details:
Job Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Post :– 254 Posts
Name Of the Post :
- Station Controller/ Train Operator : 97 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 26 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 70 Posts
- Office Assistant (HR) : 02 Posts
- Account Assistant : 03 Posts
- Maintainer : 55 Posts
- Asstt. Manager /Finance : 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Customer Relations Assistant : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Office Assistant : B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Account Assistant : B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer : Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only.
- For Asstt. Manager /Finance : CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
Age Limit :
As per Official Notification
Application Fee :
Un Reserved/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.150/- for SC /ST Candidates through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/ Net banking through any bank OR Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India only).
Procedure to Apply in Lucknow Metro (LMRC) :
All eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the LMRC website www.lmrcl.com on or before 01.02.2016.
Important dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01 February 2016.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for official website