Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 750 ACIO Vacancies: Intelligence Bureau (IB) invites online applications for recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II Vacancies. Eligible Candidates may apply online from 13-07-2013 to 12-08-2013. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply online are given below…
IB Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 750
Name of the Posts: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years where age relaxations are applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent from recognized university with knowledge of computer.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written test (Paper I & II) followed by Interview.
Application Fee: A Fee of Rs.100/- (All SC/ ST/ Female candidates are exempted from payment) through online or offline mode.
Online Mode: After submission of online application, applicants may make online payment through ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank ofIndia on or before 12-08-2013 & take the print out of system generated receipt of future use.
Offline Mode: Applicants may deposit the fee in cash by using system generated fee payment Challan in any branch of State Bank ofIndia & retain the transaction ID given by the bank for future use.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 13-07-2013 to 12-08-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Applicants should possess valid Email ID at the time of Registration & keep it Active for receiving alerts regarding the recruitment.
2. Log on to website www.mha.nic.in and click on appropriate link for applying online.
3. Read the instructions & Fill the mandatory details without mistakes.
4. Upload your Photograph & signature in the prescribed format & submit the error free application.
5. Pay the Examination Fee either online or offline mode & take the print out of system generated application for future use.
Opening Date for online Registration: 13-07-2013
Closing Date for online Registration: 12-08-2013
Download of Admit Cards: 21-08-2013
Tentative Date of Examination: 15-09-2013
Tentative Date of Results Announcement: 31-10-2013
Tentative Interview Schedule: 16-11-2013 to 23-11-2013
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Click here to Apply online (1092)