Indian Institute of Geomagnetism recruitment 2017- apply for technical officer, assistant, UDC, stenographer & other posts
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism recruitment 2017- apply for technical officer, assistant, UDC, stenographer & other posts: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism invites Applications for the following vacancies in the Institute. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism invites application for 09 posts
Name of Post:
- TECHNICAL OFFICER I : 01 Post
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
- UPPER DIVISION CLERK
- STENOGRAPHER (GRADE II)
total 09 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors Degree / Post graduate. go through notification for detail.
How to apply:
- The candidates may apply on the form downloadable at www.iigm.res.in together with the requisite application fee of Rs. 300/- by crossed demand draft. The prescribed application form can also be obtained from the office of the Registrar, IIG, by paying an application fee of Rs. 300/- by crossed demand draft in favour of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel, either in person between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on working days.
- Filled in applications should reach the office of the Registrar, IIG, on or before 31.01.2018
- last date to apply: 31.01.2018
click here for detail notification Notification-Indian-Institute-of-Geomagnetism-Technical-Officer-STA-Asst-Steno-UDC-Posts