Indian coast guard recruitment 2017- Apply online for Assistant Commandant posts
Indian coast guard recruitment 2017- Apply online for Assistant Commandant posts: Applications from the eligible candidates are invited to fill up the Assistant Commandant in Indian coast guard. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Name of Post of Indian coast guard recruitment 2017:
- Assistant Commandant
- branch- general duty, general duty(Pilot), Pilot,
- candidate should have Bachelor degree from recognised university. with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable)
- for pilot – Mathematics and Physics as subjects upto intermediate or class XII
- Candidates will be selected based on qualification, Preliminary & Final Selection.
How to apply :
- Interested candidates must apply ONLINE ONLY through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 24.06.2017 to 2.07.2017.
Starting date: 24.06.2017
Last date to submit application- 02.07.2017
click here for detail notification Notification-Indian-Coast-Guard-Asst-Commandant-Posts
click here to apply online