Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 121 43rd SSC (Tech) Men, 14th SSC (Tech) Women Posts: Indian Army, Officers Training Academy, Chennai has issued a notification for the recruitment of 43rd SSC (Tech) Men, 14th SSC (Tech) Women Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03-02-2014 to 03-03-2014. or may apply through offline & send the printouts of applications for both online/ offline should sent on or before 31-03-2014. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 121
Name of the Posts:
A. For 43rd SSC(T) Men & for 14th SSCW(T) Women: 119 Posts
1. BE/ B Tech Civil (including Building Construction Technology): 21 Posts
2. B Architecture: 03 Posts
3. BE/ B.Tech Mechanical: 17 Posts
4. BE/ B.Tech Production (including Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt): 04 Posts
5. BE/ B Tech Automobile Engg (including Workshop Technology): 03 Posts
6. BE/ B.Tech Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics: 03 Posts
7. BE/ B.Tech Metallurgical/ Metallurgical & Explosives: 02 Posts
8. BE/ B.Tech Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 17 Posts
9. BE/ B.Tech Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation/ Micro Electronics & Microwave) : 14 Posts
10. BE/ B.Tech Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication: 18 Posts
11. BE/ B.Tech Bio-Tech/ Food Tech: 05 Posts
12. BE/ B.Tech Info Tech/ Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ M.Sc (Computer): 12 Posts
B. For Widows of Defence Personnel: 02 Posts
1. SSC W (Non Tech): 01 Post
2. SSC W (Tech): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 to 27 years born not earlier than 02-10-1987 and not later than 01-10-1994 for both SSC (Tech)-43 Men & SSC (Tech)-14 Women candidates (Technical), 19 to 29 years born not earlier than 02-07-1985 & not later than 01-07-1995 for SSC W (Non-Tech), 20 to 31 years Born not earlier than 02-10-1983 & not later than 01-10-1994 for SSCW (Tech) candidates & Graduate in any discipline & B.E/B.Tech in any stream for (Sr.No: B) Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering, qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training for Engineers (men & women).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview/ medical examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online/ offline through website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 03-02-2014 to 03-03-2014 & send the printout copies of applications. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer along with attested copies of 10th Class certificate,12th Class certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and mark sheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in original along with two attested photocopies on or before 31-03-2014 to Min of Defence (Army),AG’s Branch, DG Rtg/ Rtg – 6 (WE) Section, West Block – III, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Visit website joinindianarmy.nic.in & click on Officers Menu button. Go to How to apply button and then click applyonline for the particular entry on the home page.
2. Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on each field.
3. Before clicking the submit button check all the details that are entered correct or not.
4. After submitting the form and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number the buttons of print and save the application will appear & take the copy of form.
Date of Starting Online Applications: 03-02-2014
Last Date for Applying Online: 03-03-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-03-2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…