IIT BHU Recruitment 2013-For Junior Assistant Post
The IIT (BHU), Varanasi invites applications from Indian nationals for the posts of Registrar, Deputy Registrars, Assistant Registrars and Junior Assistants for appointment on regular/deputation/contract basis. Application Form alongwith details of scale of pay, qualification, experience and other requirements available on the Institute website : www.iitbhu.ac.in.
Eligible candidates may send their applications or apply online on or before 23-09-2013
More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu Univesrity) Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:Junior Assistant
Pay Scale:Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs.2000/- *
Hiring Process :Written-test,Interview
Last Date 23 Sep 2013
Educational Qualification:: Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Note:- Exposure to office procedure like maintenance of files, noting, drafting, book keeping, establishment matters, legal/purchase, etc. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs.2000/- *
Age Limit: Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the Maximum age 18 to 27 years.
Note:The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules.
Selection Methodology:Selection process may consist of written test, computer typing test and interview, the details of which will be informed later on.
Note1:Employees of IITs who are educationally qualified, can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT system upto a maximum of 50 years of age.
Note2:Appointment on contract basis for a period of 3 years with a possibility of regularization after completion of above period, subject to satisfactory performance.
(i) For Group ‘A’ posts
- Other than SC, ST and PD candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PD candidates – Rs. 250/-
(ii) For Group ‘C’ posts
- Other than SC, ST and PD candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PD candidates – Rs. 100/-
Note:Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) payable at S.B.I., I.T. BHU Branch (Code 11445), Varanasi must reach the Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221005 (India) on or before 23.09.2013.
How To Apply:Application along with the relevant enclosures should reach the Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi 221 005 (India) latest by 23.09.2013.
1. Travelling Allowance is admissible to the candidates called for interview as per the Institute norms by the shortest route from the address mentioned in the interview letter or place of journey to the Institute, whichever is less, on submission of tickets of both ways journey.
2. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the receipt for application.
3. Relaxation in Age Limit for Physically Handicapped: Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall berelaxable (a) by ten years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts; (b) by 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ where recruitment is made otherwise than through open competitive examination; and (c) by 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs) in case of direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts through open competitive examination.
4. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/ enclosures afterclosing date, shall not be considered.
6. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), name, designation andsignature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her seal.
7. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
8. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
9. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
Important Date :
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form 23-09-2013
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…