HSL Recruitment 2013:For Management Trainees Vacancies
HSL Recruitment 2013:For Management Trainees Vacancies:- Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL) invites applications for citizens of India for filling up the Management Trainees such other candidates declared eligibility by the Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL) to fill up the following various posts.
HSL is the pioneer Shipbuilding and Ship repair Yard functioning under the Ministry of Defence. The Company is looking for dynamic and result oriented personnel with proven track record for the following posts.
RITES Limited Recruitment Details:
Organization Name: Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL)
Job Position :Management Trainees
Pay Scale: Rs.37,400-67,000(PB-4) Grade Pay- Rs. 8700/-
Eligibility: CA, PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date : 31-10-2013
Hiring Process : Written-test.
Name of the Post: Management Trainees
Post Detail : General Manager
No. of Vacancies:34-post
|Qualification||No. of the Post|
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters (55% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) in the disciplines of (i) Mechanical/ Mech. Marine (ii) EEE (iii) Naval Architecture
|22 (11- Gen; 5- OBC; 3- SC; 2- ST; 1- PH(HH)|
|02/2013/MT02||HR||Should be a Graduate in any discipline with Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma or Three years part-time Post Graduate Diploma in HRM or MBA with Specialization in HR awarded by recognized Universities / Institute registered with AICTE with 60% of marks (55% for SC/ST)||06 (4 – Gen; 1- OBC; 1- PH(OH)|
|02/2013/MT03||Finance||Graduate with a pass in the final examination of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India||06 (3 – Gen; 2 – OBC; 1 – SC)|
Educational Qualification: Should be an Engineering Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Naval Architecture/ Industrial Engineering with an aggregate of not less than 55% of marks in the qualifying exam.
Desirable:Post Graduate in Engineering/ MBA will be preferred.
- Should have at least 20 years of relevant professional experience in Design/ Construction/ repairs of Naval Vessels/ Submarines
- Candidates from Govt./PSUs should have a minimum of 3 years experience in one scale of pay below that of the post applied.
- Knowledge of material procurement and various Ship borne equipments for Naval Vessels and Material Management.
- Knowledge of modern concepts of Shipbuilding and repairs, Marine Practices & Classification rules and regulations applicable
- Knowledge of various sophisticated welding procedures/ NDT Techniques etc
Note: Preference will be given to higher qualification and higher experience. Experience of Railway project will also be given weightage.
Age Limit(in yrs): Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the maximum age of 25 years for General candidates, 28 years for OBC candidates; 30 years for SC/ST/PH candidates. (5 years relaxation for internal candidates)
Note:Relaxation in upper age limit to female candidates is 5 years in respective caste & for PH candidates the relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years.
Pay Scale: Eligible candidates would be get pay scale of Rs.37,400-67,000(PB-4) Grade Pay- Rs. 8700/-
Selection Process:The final selection will be through Written Test.
Application Fees: Rs.300/- No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam
How to Apply: Interested candidate may apply online through the Website :http://hsl.gov.in/
|Date of commencement of online application for Management
Post Codes: 02/2013/MT01, 02/2013/MT02, 02/2013/MT03
|14 Oct 2013|
|Last date for online submission for all posts (Once submitted, editing is not allowed)||31 Oct 2013
up to 1700 hrs
|Last date for Edit / Saved application and resubmission for all post
|31 Oct 2013
up to 1700 hrs
|Last date for submission of copy of the printed Online Application,
DD along with mandatory enclosures by Post / Courier.
|10 Nov 2013 up to
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Click here for the Online Apply
About the Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL):
1. The Hindustan Shipyard Ltd, Visakhapatnam was set up in the year 1941 by the Scindia Steam Navigation Company. The Shipyard was partially taken over by Govt. of India in 1952, and HSL became a fully Govt of India owned enterprise in Jul 1961. Presently, this is the largest public sector shipyard in the country and the first yard to obtain ISO 9001-2000 accreditation. Recently, the yard has obtained certificate of approval of ISO 9001-2008 Certification from IRQS on 09 Nov 2012. Since inception, the yard has delivered 169 vessels of various types and repaired over 1900 vessels.
2. The yard has three slipways, a covered building dock, a wet basin and a dry dock along with necessary facilities required for shipbuilding, ship repairs and submarine repairs.
3. Over a period of time the yard has been able to emerge as a one of the major players in the Indian maritime sector. The factors that make HSL stand out are as under:-
(a) Largest shipyard on the East coast of India.
(b) Well laidout facilities with steel throughput capacity of 20000 tons/ year.
(c) Only shipyard with submarine repair capability on the East coast.
(d) Large covered building dock for un-interrupted work round the year.
(e) Strategically located at harbour entrance (water depth of about 10 mt).
(f) Located close to major customers viz. ENC, DCI and VPT.