HPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for HPAS, HPPS & Other Posts :Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, Himachal Pradesh Police Services, Block Development Officers & Other Posts by conducting the H.P Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2014 for Citizen of India. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30-01-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination: H.P Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services: 07 Posts
2. Himachal Pradesh Police Services: 05 Posts
4. Excise & Taxation Officer
5. Block Development Officer: 07 Posts
6. District Panchayat Officer
7. Manager, District Industries Centre;
8. District Welfare-cum-Probation Officers
9. Assistant, Registrar Co-operative Societies
10. District Employment Officer
11. District Treasury Officer
12. District Food & Civil Supplies Controller
13. Assistant Controller, Weights & Measures
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 21 years & must not have attained the age of 35 years on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on preliminary Examination, Main examination & viva voce.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay application fee of
(i) Rs.400/- for General Category (Including PWD Candidates, Ex-Servicemen relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure of HP) & (ii)Rs.400/- for Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states)
(iii) Rs.100/- for S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P. (Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure)
(iv)No Fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.
also, either by depositing the money in any PNB Branch by cash or by using Visa/ Master Card Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online by using website www.hp.gov.in/hpps on or before 30-01-2014 by 11:59 PM
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, age, essential qualifications etc & produce valid email ID, Mobile Number.
2. Should upload latest passport size photographs in the prescribed size & format.
3. No blank spaces should be left in the application form.
4. Admit Cards must be downloaded from the website http:// www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
5. All communication like Name & Year of Examination, Enrolment ID, Application Number, Roll Number (i active), DOB, Name of Candidate, Phone No etc must be filled.
Last Date for Applying Online: 30-01-2014 by 11:59 PM.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…