Hindustan copper ltd. recruitment 2017- apply for Trade Apprentice posts
Hindustan copper ltd. recruitment 2017- apply for Trade Apprentice posts: The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Total vacancy: 42( forty two)
Place of posting : Moubhandar Works
Educational Qualification :
- High School or equivalent + ITI with 60% Marks in respective Trade (for SC/ST 50% Marks). The ITI passout should be not before the year 2014.
- Stipend Money (at present) I) Rs. 4576/- (Those who have completed one Year course of ITI.)
II) Rs. 5148/- (Those who have completed two Years course of ITI.)
- Minimum- 18 years & maximum 25 years (age relaxation For SC, ST, OBC & PWD as per Govt. Directives.)
- candidate will be selected through written test.
How to apply :
- Applicants name should be registered in Local Employment Exchange, Ghatshila or Jamshedpur and they should mention the same in the application form.
- candidate have to send their filled applications with all documents, along with 3 Nos recent passport size photograph. to Ch.Mgr. (HR) R & E
Indian Copper Complex
last date to apply: 19/08/2017
The Written Test shall be conducted on 10/09/2017(Sunday) from 10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
click here for detail notification