Govt. of West Bengal, Office of District Magistrate Nadia WB Recruitment 2017: Apply for 240 Civil Defence Volunteers Posts
Govt. of West Bengal, Office of District Magistrate Nadia WB Recruitment 2017: Apply for 240 Civil Defence Volunteers Posts: Applications are invited from Govt. of West Bengal, Office of District Magistrate, (Nadia WB Recruitment 2017) Civil Defence Volunteers Posts . The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Name of Post :
Civil Defence Volunteers
Educational Qualification :
- Passed Madhyamik or its equivalent from a recognized School/Institute.
- 18 to 33 Years. As on 01.01.2017.
- The candidates selection will be based on Physical Test & Interview.
How to apply :
- The candidates have to apply offline by downloading the application form from website: http://nadia.gov.in
- Fill the Application Form along with copy of relevant documents send to Office of the Sub Divisional Officer from 29.06.2017 to 14.07.2017.
- starting date to apply: 29th June, 2017
- Last Date for reaching application :14th July, 2017
click here for detail notification
click here to download application form