Government of Tripura Education (School) Department recruitment 2017- 12000 posts
Government of Tripura Education (School) Department recruitment 2017- 12000 posts: Applications as per format enclosed are invited from eligible Indian nationals permanently residing in Tripura for consideration of appointment to the following category of posts on monthly fixed pay and on purely temporary basis under the Directorate of Secondary Education/Directorate of Elementary Education,
Government of Tripura.. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
Name of Post :
1-Academic Counsellor– 1200 posts
2-Student Counsellor– 3400 posts
3-School Library Assistant– 1500 posts
4-Hostel Warden– 300 posts
5-Programme Assistant– 5600 posts
Educational Qualification :
Academic Counsellor— Minimum Honours/Post Graduate Degree from any recognized University with at least 5(five) years teaching experience in any Govt./Govt recognized High or H.S Schools.
Student Counsellor, Hostel Warden, School Library Assistant— Minimum Graduate degree from any recognized University with at least 5(five) years teaching experience in any Govt./Govt recognized Schools
Programme Assistant— Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/Institution with 3 years experience in functioning and maintenance of school administration in any govt./govt . recognised schools
- 27-45 years for post1
- 26-45 years for post 2,3,4
- 21- 45 years for post 5
- Rs. 10,130/- [PB-2, Rs.5700- 24000/- plus GPRs.4200/- p.m.] for post 1
- Rs. 7,970/- [PB-2, Rs.5700- 24000/- plus GPRs.2800/- p.m.] for post 2,3,4
- Rs. 6,260/- [PB-2, Rs.5700- 24000/- plus GPRs.2200/- p.m.] for post 5
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
How to apply :
- The candidates may apply for more than 1(one) post in a single application form in order of preference if they have requisite qualification.
- The applications should be addressed to the Director of Secondary Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala in respect of posts Sl.no.1 to 4 and to the Director of Elementary Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala in respect of Sl.no.5 and submitted to the respective District Education Offices of the District to which the candidates belong to, on all
working days from 11-00 am. to 4-00 p.m. within 10th July,2017.
- Last Date for reaching application :July 10, 2017
click here for detail notification & application Notification-Education-School-Department-Agartala-Programme-Asst-Counsellor-Other-Posts (1)