Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare – Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 – 13 Typist, Pharmacist & Various Posts
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017– :- A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Posts of 3 Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant.These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship. Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application. Apply before Walk-in-Interview 15 February 2017. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Government of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Details ;2017
Job Location; Andhra Pradesh
Name Of the Post
- Post Name : Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not identify
Educational Qualification :
- Typist : A Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India institute/ incorporated by/ under a Central Act, State Act/ Provincial Act/ an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any identical qualification/ candidates should have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board.
- Pharmacist : Passed in SSC, D.pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy, Pharmacy counsel Registration.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 47 years
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selection based on interview.
How to apply Government of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy:
- Interested Candidates may apply in advise application form along with self attested copies of Degree, relevant documents & experience at the time of Interview.
Important dates :
- Date of Interview : 15.02.20017
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Advertisement